Downloads are only intended for your own use. Further sale or other commercial use in whole or in part is not permitted due to copyright rules. If you have any questions, please contact the author of the relevant book or article.p
Own publications have a number in the list. Other works and manuscripts only have a dash (–) in front.
– Citation in: Andrey Yu. Zhuravlev. Paleoecology of Cambrian Reef Ecosystems. – In: George D. Stanley Jr. (Editor). The History and Sedimentology of Ancient Reef Systems. – Springer Science & Business Media, 2013, pp. 121-158. – Citation: Page 138, Fig. 7/A, Siberian Platform after Usychenko, 1988. (in English)
31. Schweigert G., Dietl G., Dietl O., Kapitzke M., Rieter M., Ilg A. & Russ B. The Nusplinger Plattenkalk (White Jura ζ) - excavation campaign 2012. – In: «Jh. Ges. Naturkde. Württemberg», 169, Stuttgart: 139-162. (in German)
32. Platon Tchoumatchenco, Olga Dietl, Michel Durand-Delga (†), Michel Wiazemsky. Geologists of Russian origin in French-speaking countries. – In: Homage to Professor Michel Durand-Delga. Scientific days, Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 December 2013, SGFrance, COFRHIGEO, p. 50. [Abstract] (in French) // The presentation was read by P. Tchoumatchenco on December 4, 2013 in Paris. The text is published here with the permission of Platon Tchoumatchenco in consultation in 2016.
Original: Platon Tchoumatchenco, Olga Dietl, Michel Durand-Delga (†), Michel Wiazemsky. Les Geologues d’origine russe dans les pays francophones. – In: Hommage au Professeur Michel Durand-Delga. Journées scientifiques, Mardi 3 et Mercredi 4 décembre 2013, SGFrance, COFRHIGEO, p. 50. [Abstract] (in French)
33. Platon Tchoumatchenco, Olga Dietl (editors-compilers). Geologists from Russia abroad: fate and contribution to world science. Scientific and encyclopedic compendium of the history of geology. – 1-st edition. Customer: Geological Non-profit Limited, London. Publishing house "Russian Academic Union in Bulgaria", Sofia, Bulgaria, 2014 : 478 p.: 611 black/white ill. ISBN: 978-954-92421-2-6 (in Russian)
Abstract: P. Tchoumtchenco & O. Dietl, 2014
© Copyright: This electronic version of the book is intended for individual use. All rights to this version belong exclusively to the authors, editors, compilers, editors and verifiers. The free distribution of this electronic version of the book to others is permitted. The sale of this version, the translation into foreign languages, the publication in print, the sale of parts of the publication or any other commercial use is prohibited. Any violation of this law may result in financial compensation.
– Book Review by prof. Kosik in Bull. INHIGEO 2017: Platon Tchoumatchenco, Olga Dietl «Geologists from Russia abroad: fate and contribution to world science», 2014. (in English)
34. Schweigert, Günter, Gerd Dietl, Olga Dietl, Martin Kapitzke, Markus Rieter, August Ilg und Burkhart Russ. The Nusplinger Plattenkalk (White Jura zeta) - excavation campaign 2013. – In: «Jh. Ges. Naturkde. Württemberg», 170/1, Stuttgart, 2014.(in German)
35. Olga Dietl. Collecting and preparing local medicinal herbs. Issue 1: "Spring". – Pocket book. 2st edition. Self-published O. Dietl, Stuttgart, 2015, 60 p. (in German)
The 2nd printed edition and eBook contained 26 medicinal plants and were supplemented with an additional register.
Download: See the new e-book for the list of 2021 (coming soon)
36. Schweigert, Günter, Gerd Dietl, Olga Dietl, Martin Kapitzke, Markus Rieter, August Ilg und Burkhart Russ. The Nusplinger Plattenkalk (White Jura zeta) - excavation campaign 2014. – In: «Jh. Ges. Naturkde. Württemberg», 171/1, Stuttgart, 15. Dezember 2015. (in German)
– O. Dietl actively participated in the work on the article: Tchoumatchenco P. & Wiazemsky, M. Review Geologists of Russian origin in the USA. – In: Annales Geólogiques de la Peninsule Balkanique, Belgrad; 76, 2015 : 115-150. (in English)
Imprint: Graduate geologist, scientist Olga Dietl, Stuttgart, Germany
Data protection declaration / liability: The owner of this homepage is committed to the EU-DSGVO and BDSG as far as this concerns private homepage. No personal data is collected or stored on the homepage, and no cookies are used. A counter is used which is used solely to analyze and monitor the number of visitors in order to improve the homepage and this data is not passed on to third parties. I am not responsible for the content of external sites to which there is a link and do not adopt their content as my own.
Copyright: © 2021 Olga Dietl, Stuttgart.